Crystals are a great tool to call in certain energy we want to manifest. Using specific crystals during meditation can allow us to call in certain things like peace, passion, prosperity, or even love and romance. Here are some crystals that can be used to meditate with, to manifest love and romance in our lives:
- Carnelian: This is believed to allow us to deepen our connection to lovers by reducing our guilty feelings. We come to have a more loving and intimate relationship with our own body through this crystal as well. It is a great stone to use to heal the sacral chakra, healing sexual traumas, and opening ourselves to our feelings.
- Cherry Quartz: This crystal is believed to allow us to bring more love into our life, and our relationships. We can wrap ourselves in an overall feeling of love wherever we may be.
- Coral: Red coral is said to aid in the fertility in women, allowing for better chances of conceiving and successful pregnancy. Black coral is believed to be a male fertility aid. All coral is considered effective in attracting love and prosperity.
- Diamond: Diamonds are considered to allow for stronger bonds between lovers and bring clarity in partnerships.
- Emerald: This stone is said to be a symbol of love and good fortune. People use it to enhance patience, harmony, love, fidelity, and honesty.
- Garnet: This stone is said to assist in inspiring love and devotion. It allows the heart to open and partners to feel more confident in their relationship.
- Jade: Jade is said to allow for nurturing and love to increase. It enhances luck and friendship, two important qualities in love and romance.
- Larimar: This stone is said to assist you in attracting your soulmate while radiating peace, love, and tranquility. It helps us to trust the process and stay inflow.
- Magnesite: This stone is said to stimulate unconditional love for the self and others. It also helps with identifying unconscious thinking patterns. It can be incredibly helpful in cultivating healthy love in longterm relationships.
- Morganite: Attracting love is not always hard, but maintaining it can be. This stone is said to assist with both while releasing unhealthy patterns of emotional behavior that no longer serve us. It helps us in developing trust and experiencing joy. It is a great stone to meditate with at the beginning of blossoming relationships.
- Opal: Opal is known to be related to love, raw passion, eroticism, and desire. While enhancing these, it allows us to access our true self while also improving our sense of self-worth.
- Pink Tourmaline: This stone is said to attract love while bringing a sense of assurance that it is safe to love and to be loved. It fosters trust and self-love.
- Ruby: This powerful healing stone is believed to bring romantic love and prosperity.
Using crystals during meditation, especially if you have an intention, can be a very powerful tool in manifestation. If you would like to manifest love and romance in your life, see which ones of these you are most drawn to and use it in your next meditation.